Friday, June 08, 2007

Cuddling Party

Today, doing some research from one of my projects at work, I found this...



I am still shocked! I don't know what to think about this idea of cuddling with strangers.

In one hand, I think that sometimes people just need human touch, and this human touch can prevent them from doing stupid or aggresive things. When you feel loved you don't usually do crazy things.

In the other hands, however, I can help but wondering: Who goes to these sessions? And honestly, the only words that come to my mind are: sex-addicts, lonely people, strange, 'salido'...

So... anyone has any insight about this?
What do you think about this?

3 comments:

New Yorker said...

Hey, I saw one of those "FREE HUG" man in Tokio. Really funny idea.

dgb_butterfly said...

Yep! I saw them too!
I think Free Hug is great. But this is much more than that. Don't you think?

coyotepisapraos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.