Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Pursuit of Happiness

This weekend I watched 'The Pursuit of Happiness' and I loved it! Amazing story of how far you can reach when you really believe in yourself and work for it. [Of course, this is easiest to do if you live in a developed country, and I would even dare to say more, in the US. I've realized that I've had more opportunities in two years here than I would've had in my whole life in Spain]. Anyway, that's not the point today!
The point is that this movie is really worth seeing. It's hard as life, close, inspiring, motivating... and on top of everything it's a real story! It's the story of Chris Gardner, who really made every possible effort in his life to pursue and achieve his own happiness and his son's one. Here are they in the cover of his biography.


Will Smith and his son make an amazing and touching performance. So, if you have the chance to watch it... do it!



1 comment:

Zorro de Segovia said...

I enjoyed the film but, why the script didn´t allowed us to enjoy some minutes of Gardner´s sucess!!!