Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm still alive!

Hey, Just a quick note to say I'm still alive!

The last months have been very hectic, and January is going to be crazy!!!! Wish me luck for my job search for the summer! :-)

So, I promise I will start posting regularly when I finish the interviews and all that...

I just want to wish you all the best for 2007! It's going to be a GREAT year! I wish amazing things for 2007! Let's do our best to make our dreams come true! As my cousing Noa says "we deserve ourselves to be the best we can".

3 comments:

Zorro de Segovia said...

I use to look for your "some thoughts" in your blog but it is really difficult. Are you sure that you have any thoughts? I just became seriously worried.

Zorro de Segovia said...

ja, ja, ja, ja, ja, ja, ja, ja, ... by the way, how do you write the laughs in english ¿ja, ja?, ¿je, je?, ¿hu, hu?

dgb_butterfly said...

Very funny!!!

By the way, no idea hoy to write laughs! I'll find out and let you know!