Saturday, January 20, 2007

My Resolutions for 2007...

This year I decided to focus on certain resolutions and put my full energy into accomplish them. The first step I am taking in order to guarantee that I do so, is to share them with you. This way, you can act as my guardians, and urge me to remember my promises along the year.

So, here they are:

- Loose Weight: I have to loose at least 20 kilos (the ones I gained over the last 5 years!, amazing, ah?). So far, I started my diet, and lost already 2 kilos; so I'm on track!
- Include Vegetables and Fruit as part of my daily diet. I'm on it! Fruits are already in, and I'm moving forward with the vegetables.
- Exercise: I need to go back to exercise. So, my goal is to do some kind of exercise at least 3 days a week.
- Improve my GPA: this semester I would like to reach the 3.8 GPA in my MBA.
- Find a great Summer Internship and an amazing Full Time job
- Balance the MBA and my personal life
- Visit Japan
- Take a maximum of 2 cabs a week to go to/come back from the University
- Find a hobbie!
- Laught more! and don't argue for small things
- Improve my English and Frech
- Some Private Ones! :-)

That's it!

We'll see how it goes! I'll come back next January to see if I accomplish them or not!

No comments: