Wednesday, May 10, 2006

NYU-Stern Admission: Essay 3: Describe yourself!

One of the things that I am most proud of to this point in my professional career, is My Admission in NYU- Stern MBA program. I am sure that there are tons of brilliant, special and successful people who sent their applications and didn't have the same luck I had. Just a couple of words for them: Hang in there! Believe in yourselves! Don't give up!

I am sure that there was a combination of factors what made the Admissions Committee decide to accept me. However, I am sure that the photo-album I sent in order to answer the first essay, "Describe yourself", played a big role.

I divided it in three parts:

  1. Who and How am I?: To answer this, I thought that the best thing to do would be asking my friends and family to describe me, and that's what I did and what I wrote down in the album.
  2. The most important people in my life and my role-models
  3. The Most Significant days of my life

I think that the final work was pretty good, cause it trasmits who I am, what I care for and where I'm heading. I'd love to have done two and to have kept a copy of it... At least I took pictures of it before sending it!

Here are some some shots of it...


No comments: