Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The happiest day of my life...

... so far

I don't know why today I woke up really nostalgic, romantic, sensitive... maybe it has something to do with my hormones. Who knows! The thing is that I kept remember my wedding day, over and over again.


I am picturing me getting looking at him waiting for me in the altar, I feeling the rain of rose petals over us, I remembering us having a walk in the Parador de Baiona while we were being fotographed, I am feeling the high emotion I felt when we got in the restaurant and I heard our song playing (Wonderful tonight, Eric Clapton), I remember feeling the happiness of our friends and family ... I feel his hand holding mine, his smile, his love... Everything!

Remembering my wedding day, I realize how fortunate I am. I found love and love found me! How great is that? I have a loving partner to live my life with, who makes me feel special, unique, who makes me feel I can do anything and who is going to be with me every step of the way.

Te quiero todo!

No comments: