Sunday, July 02, 2006

Zapatero announces the dialogue with ETA

Unfortunately, against all my wishes, against terrorism's victims will, last Thursday, 29th June 2006, Mr. Rodriguez Zapatero has formally announced that his government is going to dialogue with ETA.


I will publish his is his speech, the speech that let me speechless, as soon as I can.

I am so sad, discouraged, depressed, hopeless about this, that I don't even find the words to express how I feel about this.

Lets hope for the best, and see what happens.

3 comments:

Aleksu said...

Lets hope for peace.

No more Basque victims of Spain's state terrorism.

No more of your victims.

An end to the fascist grip of the political life in Spain by the Partido Popular and their satellite groups like the AVT.

dgb_butterfly said...

Your comments are so despicable, that I am not even going to answer.

Aleksu said...

Oh, but you did answer.